Vasocaine is a liquid-based topical anesthetic in a 4 oz spray top bottle.
For use during a pain-sensitive procedure. It is ineffective on intact skin. It is safe for use on all procedures except eyeliner. It also contains a vascular constrictor to reduce swelling and bleeding.
- A sensitivity test is advised prior to use.
- Apply sparingly to broken skin.
- The product is ineffective when applied to intact skin.
- Wait until the anesthetic effect occurs (2-5 minutes).
- Remove the product before continuing with your procedure.